Advance info for travel to America.

Sue Ellen

Moderator.
Have received the reminder e-mail from Aer Lingus about logging pre-travel info on passports and general details. Have tried on numerous occasions over the past week to complete the form but no joy. Get a garbled message each time after completion and it crashes.

Has anyone else used this option under the Manage Booking option? Does it ever work or is there just a problem with it at the moment?

Had thought originally that the site was timing out but its definitely not this.

Thanks in advance.

I did it once before for an AL flight to SF via Chicago but when I went to collect my ticket from the kiosk in Dublin airport I had to do it all over again....

It makes a difference if you booked your flights online in the first place. Last flight of mine had a voucher to use and did it over the telephone and couldn't input my passenger data later on.

Although I'm still not sure it makes a world of difference at check in since I didn't seem particulary delayed because of this.

I used it a couple of months ago and it worked for me. Why don't you ring the helpdesk on 0818 365 044. It is open Mon-Sun 07:30 to 21:30. They should be able to tell you if there is a problem with the website.

I am flying to the USA with Delta later in the year; I booked it on Delta's website and no mention was made with regards to advance passenger information. I even checked my booking on the website later and there still was no link for inputting this data; should I be concerned or do I just provide the info at checkin.

I am asking this because when I flew with other airlines, the data could be inputted over the airline's website