Adamstown- The Paddocks

E

ellen2

I have been offered an apartment from the 1st phase on the cancellation list (860 sq feet, €335,000). I am undecided whether to proceed or not. Just want to hear peoples thoughts about the development and area in general.

I'm surprised they're offering you one from the cancellations list when they're still advertising them for sale, they seem to be selling slower and for less than the first bit of Adamstown. I always assumed the cancellations list was a bit of a con, done in order to manipulate buyers.

I have been offered an apartment from the 1st phase on the cancellation list (860 sq feet, €335,000). I am undecided whether to proceed or not. Just want to hear peoples thoughts about the development and area in general.

Is this less than the original price? If not I would be hesitant about taking the plunge. If you are still going to go for it try to extract some add ons for the vendor. Have there being many cancellations?

According to a friend, there is a good bit of concern about where the halting sites are positioned in Adamstown. A lot of people seem to have bought without looking at the plans and are selling them off now.

Hi Ellen,
I recently cancelled a 2 bed apartment as I found out that there will be 3 halting sites in Adamstown and one is proposed to be in The Paddocks. I am wondering if that is the apartment that i cancelled as it is the same size and price, is the address on The Road?

Hey avenue 22, Im not sure if it is the Road or not!

Thanks for the words of advice everyone, decision made, I can definitely cross the paddocks off!!

Back