Acquiring a database of customers

Elitreacy

Hi,

I am setting up a directory service which will have fantastic benefits for both the end user and the service listings within. We are obtaining service listings for any service for the home or business but it is slow going. Is there a faster way to obtain listings? Can I buy or lease a customer database? Would be most grateful for your assistance.

I wish you health and happiness,

Eli.

Hasn't this been flogged to death? What's you USP? You'll need to have large amounts of excellent optimised copy, link building and PR work to make anything of this, particularly when marketing budgets are tight.

Hi MarysCross,

Thank you for your response. You are so right. There are so many directories available. We done some homework and recognised that there is loads of room for improvement. Our unique selling proposition or selling point is clear branding, smart marketing and unrivalled value. The site is under final stages of construction and we willl be launching soon. We have factored in SEO and will be conducting a host of PR exercises. The package has been put together with careful consideration to marketing budgets and solutions to ensure we have a competative offer. Other aspects to the site are refreshing and new and is tailored to facilitate a truly useful resource for the end user. I am under no illusion about the challenges, but thats what we love and are confident we can overcome. We just need the right help at the right time. What do you do yourself, you seem well tuned in this area.

Wishing you health and happiness,

Eli.

Hi Eli,

Would this be of any help?

Regards,

pjmn

[broken link removed]

Hi pjmn,

Thank you so much. WOW! What a resource of information. I will need to find out if I can use this without infringing copyright laws.

Thats fantastic,

Best wishes,

Eli