Accountants Payments on monthly basis?

A

Andrew123

Hi all,

I was wondering does anyone know if any accountants who would take payment on a monthly basis.

The situtation is as follows:-

(1) Our Company needs to be restored in the high court, we just have about
enough money to pay this upfront.
(2) I believe I need 3 years accounts audited (small company of 12
employees) but I would not be in a position to pay upfront for this as
this would affect our cash flow and ability to survive.

Would any accountants be prepared to take their fee over a 12 month period for the audit?

Does anyone know if there is an appeals system in place with the CRO with regard to the audits for small companies?

We have to pay 5000 to the High court to have the company restored and a huge amount of an audit of a very small company with a turnover of 100,000, has anyone any experience of this as its the audit fees that are crippling us?

There is no way around the audit requirement unfortunately.

I'm sure in the current climate there'll be someone willing to be paid over 12months.

What part of the country are you in, and people may be able to recommend an auditor to you?

Im in Dublin but am happy to travel anywhere, location is not a problem for me but keeping the company is. Cheers.

Send me a PM with the company name, I can have a quick look and tell you exactly what needs to be filed

Would any accountants be prepared to take their fee over a 12 month period for the audit?

A lot of small firms would have no objection to a fee being broken up and paid over time.

Does anyone know if there is an appeals system in place with the CRO with regard to the audits for small companies?

There is an audit exemption, but you have to be compliant to avail of it so you won't qualify for 2 more years (depending on dates)

We have to pay 5000 to the High court to have the company restored and a huge amount of an audit of a very small company with a turnover of 100,000, has anyone any experience of this as its the audit fees that are crippling us?

Why were the returns late going to the CRO?, thats why you now need an audit.

What is your timeline, when do you need the accounts?, this is the time of year that many small accountants are coming into thier busiest time.