Accountant need dublin area

redskyatnigh

I am looking for an accountant in Dublin to do accounts for a management company (in charge of a small apartment block complex). The accounts are relatively simple and I do not want them audited. All previous years accounts are up todate.

don't mind as will travel to meet accountant, anyway
all doc are scanned and accounts done in excel so can be emailed

If you are a management company limited by guarantee then you CAN NOT avail of the audit exemption.

Hi,

I can do these for you at competitive rates. I've PM'd you. Feel free to contact me for further info / clarification.

Thanks
JSBrady

I use excellent accountant in Dublin. Very efficient, prompt and easy to wowrk with. She will, if you need set up a simple way to keep your accounts and she will do the rest. Or do the lot for you Her prices are very reasonable. Try rmnaccounting@gmail.com regards Browtal

I'm new here, but I've noticed that you've revived quiet a few old threads to give that email address.

If you are a management company limited by guarantee then you CAN NOT avail of the audit exemption.
+1.....

management companies still must be audited......the talk is that sooner rather than later these will become audit exempt.....higher audit risk that one might think to these companies

I have responded to many enquiries about different topics. I am very happy to pass on information which I find very useful and accurate. The contact I recommended on this topic is well worth recommending.
Many fellow sitemembers have helped me in the past. Hope you enjoy and find the site useful.
Browtal

Sinsin,

There are new management company regulations being brought in the Autumn and anyone involved in management companies will want to familiarise themselves pretty quickly.