Accommodation - Fuerteventura

DeKi

Hi, I am looking for a nice hotel or apartment to rent here in Dec.! Any suggestions...also if any of you know the best area to stay in...any advice appreciated!! Thanks!

Re: Accomadation - Fuerteventura

Try Googling "accommodation Fuerteaventura"

Re: Accomadation - Fuerteventura

Stayed in lovely apartment a few years ago - Estrella del Mar in Corralejo (not sure about spelling!) Really nice, small development with well-maintained pool. I came across it on the internet a few years ago so I'm guessing it's still in action!

My favourite area is Caleta de Fuste (also known as Costa Caleta), quiet resort - not much happens after midnight. Decent selection of restaurants all in close proximity [must check out the steak house!, can't remember the name but you will see the Q outside].
Barcelo Hotel is in a great location in this resort - on the beach and beside the strip - good rooms, great pools, decent food & fantastic entertainment!]. Also stayed in Costa Caleta hotel, rooms are smaller but was decent in general - went to Barcelo Hotel for entertainment .....]

Or for something special maybe rent a villa on the golf course which is close by - bunch of companys to rent from, checkout [broken link removed] [they look after my property, no other association]. There is a regular [every 30 mins] bus service from golf course to Caleta (via the commercial centre) but I would recommend getting a car. I always found these guys http://www.autoreisen.es/ to be best value for car hire.