accommodation for weekend in liverpool

astras

hey, can anyone recommend accomadtaion in liverpool? heading over the end of this month? 6 of us! I have looked at apartments so far, thanks.

I regularly travel to Liverpool for football (Everton).

Firstly , if you are going on a football weekend prices will be up.

Stay clear of the Britannia - its a dump.

Jurys Inns at Albert Dock usually have good rates , as do Travelodge in the City Centre but if you are looking for a bit of comfort your best bet would be the Radisson.

Stayed in the Express by Holiday Inn, Albert Dock on three shopping trips to Liverpool with my daughter and would highly recommend. Booked with Booking.com on two occasions and once with Alpha rooms and got brilliant value each time but dont know about match times, worth checking out though. Hotel is lovely, spotless and lovely breakfast.

mate of mine used these
[broken link removed]

He said with a group of 6, its ideal
Pick up from airport, drop to match pick up from match, & back to airport

It's been a couple of years but I've stayed in both the Marriott in the Liverpool and at the Holiday Inn (not the Express). Both are very central. Of the two I wouldn't stay in the Holiday Inn a second time but that was because I found it too noisy. I really liked the Marriott though and would definitely recommend it. I'd also second that the Britannia is a dump btw.

Back