Accom near Highbury (Arsenal).. help please!

babaduck

Friend of Friend is heading over in July & looking for somewhere close by, or with good transport links to Highbury as they've got tickets to a match. I'm not that familar with the north London area so all tips welcomed. Nothing posh, just clean & good value!!

Should be plenty of cheapo B&B type accomodation in the Holloway Rd area which is very close. Try googling based on this area. Archway should be good for B&Bs also and not too far away - but neither area would be particularly nice. Holloway Rd can be a bit dodgy at night.

Arsenal play at the Emirates Stadium now. This list of Hotels is on the Irish Arsenal Supporters Website

Crestfield Hotel
Thistle City Barbican
Thistle Euston
Jurys Inn Islington THIS IS WHERE THE DUBLIN GUNNERS STAY
Saint Gregory
Novotel Euston
Parkside Finsbury Park

Flexible - thanks a million (easy knowing I'm not an Arsenal fan... come on the 'Pool!!!)

Hi

[broken link removed] is probably your best bet. There is a bus just down the road from the hotel direct into Finsbury. There is also plenty of restaurants and bars near it

Stayed there for the Chelsea game and its clean and reasonable

If your looking for something cheap and cheerful try the [broken link removed]

Rooms are not big and shower is ok as long as your not tall like me. Have a bar but its more like a converted living room

Although not much to do around Finsbury after 10 ish unless you get a lock in at the 12 pins, not that I ever have

If your looking for any more information, we know its you are the Arsenal fan, then check our website