Access equipment - alloy tower hire

darraghdog

Can anybody recommend a good place to hire an Alloy tower within around 10km of Dublin west. I need it for 6m height... I'm hoping to carry it in the back of the car.
Thanks,
Darragh.
P.s. I was hire2k.ie and they seem ok, although it looked lie heavy equipment. I'm not sure if it will fit in the car. I got a people carrier, and I can remove all the seats except the fronts ones

darraghdog said:
Can anybody recommend a good place to hire an Alloy tower within around 10km of Dublin west. I need it for 6m height... I'm hoping to carry it in the back of the car.
Thanks,
Darragh.
P.s. I was hire2k.ie and they seem ok, although it looked lie heavy equipment. I'm not sure if it will fit in the car. I got a people carrier, and I can remove all the seats except the fronts ones

There isin't a hope in hell of a 20ft alloy tower fitting in a people carrier(even dismantled:) ),you'll have to get it delivered.

See http://www.goldenpages.ie/search.ds?newSearch=true&what=tool+hire&where=dublin&x=28&y=15 .

Any of the hire shops HSS or Sam Hire or any other will deliver and collect it

Just FYI... Hire2k.ie delivered out,and rented for a week for 150Euro for a 24ft alloy tower. Seems to be the best price around. It was also much better than a ladder which we originally planed to use.

Back