Abbeydale estate- Lucan

M

MarySmyth

We are currently looking at trading up to a 3 bedroom semi in Abbeydale, Lucan. Any views or comments on the estate? Seems a god choice and close to shops etc

Many thanks

Great location as far as shops and transport are concerned. Houses on that side of the outer ring road (road that runs along side the Penny Hill Pub) normally fetch lower prices than the other side.

Hi

Thanks for comments. Please advise what you mean by houses near Penny Hill? Our intended house is entranced through roundabout further up.

Thanks

Have a look at this link

Houses on the right of the red line (outer ring road) like 26 Abbeydale Gardens :) at €335k are cheaper than those on the left side like 5 Cattle Riada at €360. Both 3 bed semi-D. That's what rpmacmurph i saying.

We looked at Abbeydale when we were buying, but prices kept jumping up out of our reach. Not sure what they're quoting now, but we looked at some priced at €310k which sold for over €350k.

Not trying to scare you, but just to inform.

It's a popular estate, and would still have been one of my top choices.

Hi

We are finding similar with prices jumping. Where did you move in the end?

Mary

We rented in Abbeydale in the past. Nice estate and nice neighbours. I havn't been there recently. But i guess it should be same.

Back