AAM Christmas Meal & Piss up.

jem

AAM Christmas Meal & Piss up Friday December 1st Roscrea.- Take the 2nd trip to tipp.
Cost of room to follow
j

It's a long, long way, bazermc... — but it's only 120km to Roscrea.

52°57'30.70"N
7°45'40.67"W
[broken link removed]

Very easy straight through mad cow heading south N7/m7 and just keep going the whole way to Roscrea. keep on n/m 7 at Portlaoise dont turn off.
It cant be easier.

It's a long, long way

This is totally inaccurate. Even minimal research will tell you that in fact it's a long way to Tipperary. Perhaps you're confused with the distance from Clare to here - it's a long, long way (and it grows further day by day).

This is totally inaccurate. Even minimal research will tell you that in fact it's a long way to Tipperary. Perhaps you're confused with the distance from Clare to here - it's a long, long way (and it grows further day by day).

I think the dubs played down there a few years ago.............its starting to come back to me now.......tooooo many pints that day.

there was one poor turnout. be brave and take the trip to tipp No. 2
j

id like to go. but am afraid to meet clubman ....he seems very angry all the time!! How did ye choose roscrea?
p.s. i think its a good choice.

Hi all.
the details:
[broken link removed] hotel Roscrea. 7.00
meal €25
rooms bookes out there(nothing to do with aam)
b&b - [broken link removed] [broken link removed] b&b in latter single 40, twin €70.

Can anyone comming please post here as room is limited.

James

Yes James - I am definitely coming. Is that 7.00pm booking for 7.30pm service? (I'll be flying from Stanstead via Dublin as no suitable flights available to Shannon).