AAM Bitcoin Valuation Game

Sorry to bring up an old thread folks but I enjoyed reading back over some of the chat here and price predictions etc.

Even after the price dumping circa 30% in recent months, it still sits above pretty much all of the most optimistic prices in this list of predictions for the end of 2018. Ok that's 3 years ago now but I think the argument can be settled that it's not going to zero anytime soon.

Interesting too to see the price of gold barely moving in that timeframe despite inflation running away with itself recently which would typically see this asset going up significantly.

Times are a changin' and Web 3.0 is only going to see more wealth being transferred from the lazy incumbents to the new GenZ generation if they don't get on board with what's currently happening in the new emerging world of rapid innovation!

Only a tiny example of how GenZ are striking back but the Meme Stock brigade took a few scalps at the biggest and 'smartest' hedge funds throughout 2021. We're gonna see more of this over the coming years but in different ways. Incumbent banks and the likes of Visa/Mastercard payment platforms are going to get railroaded over the next decade by all the Fintech and Crypto innovations coming down the track.

GenZ and those who are open minded enough to get on board with the revolution/evolution are going to make Billions (if not Trillions) out of NFTs, Blockchain/Crypto and the new Metaverse type world that's being created right now.

One thing's for certain...there's gonna be a lot of winners and losers over the coming decade...I just hope I can keep up and stay on the right side of this...any tips on how to do so?...I'm all ears!

See you in another 3 years! ☺

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220102-225300_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220102-225300_Chrome.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 170
Back