AAM awards?

I was wondering what had become of heinbloed, he was a mine of useful information, any chance of un-banning him?

Auto320. a voice of sanity on the overseas property forum.

Thanks Vanilla, since I can't be constructive I try to make 'em smile, is that it? .... Or maybe I'm trying to be constructive and make 'em laugh?
Who knows?

yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh go me go me....

Indeed. I don't know if you are aware of this thread or not.

Thanks CC. Saddened. Like losing a friend. He truly was a great poster and if anyone cared to listen his advice was sound as he had a great insight to foreign property investment. One poster who will be sorely missed.

Course if AAM awards were a consideration how about a Michelin like star ( just like the little gold ones we kids of the 60s used to get on our homework in baby infants )
1 x * ( couldnt do star so asterix has to do ) for 500 posts
2 x * for 1000 posts
3 x * for 2000 posts
Course that might just encourage people to flood AAM with silly posts, especially in "The Depths" ( that'd never happen, nah, no way )

Other boards have "stars" for post counts, and can disable sections of the board from being included in your post count.

I still think it leads to post-w**ring though.(as it's known elsewhere)

Also, no idea if this version of boards has that option anyway.

Is that worth no slagging if Cork win against Kerry?

I cant be seen to "infect" posts Vanilla so we`ll have no further discussion on that topic!!!!!!! (takes a dig at ClubMan for moaning at me for infecting posts in the past )

Please create a separate Shooting the Breeze thread for the GAA banter if necessary rather than dragging other threads off topic with it.

How about 3 categories. ?

Most entertaining contributor. Category A

Most helpful contributor. B

Best ideas. C

How about accepting nominations from contributors with 20+ contributions?