AAM 10 year celebration - the aftermath!

Caveat

Just posting this in anticipation.

Should any attendees care to contribute later tonight or tomorrow you have a ready made thread

Although I would like to be there I won't be able to make it but I'm sure we would all like to hear the feedback.

Excellent, Cav. I'd love to be there too but my ol' boat isn't in great shape after the summer.

My good friend, S.L.F., has promised to come on here tomorrow and dish the dirt on everybody........ Who was wearing what... Who ignored who.... And, of course, who went home with who....!

I'm gonna log on early in the morning.

My good friend, S.L.F., has promised to come on here tomorrow and dish the dirt on everybody........ Who was wearing what... Who ignored who.... And, of course, who went home with who....!

All things going well I won't be able to remember anything

The only thing I heard back from my sources was that Purple spent the night drinking Beamish out of a Guinness glass. The man has no shame....

Well I think I deserve an award for breaking the most number of posting guidelines in a single sentence.

Insulted the first person I met last night (a mod) by shouting PG 1a PG 3 PG 7 PG 10 and wouldn't let him reply PG 8 asked for his opinion PG 14 and asked him who the hell did he think he was PG 15 then started to talk about something else PG 19 then had to shut up when he mentioned PG 20 then asked him if he wanted any work done PG 5 then towards the end of the night called my wife who said I was breaking PG 4.

S.L.F

Well I think I deserve an award for breaking the most number of posting guidelines in a single sentence...
Maybe the fact that you had no drink taken early in the night will act in your favour and as for ringing Mrs. S.L.F. well, we all know who's in charge.

If none of that works, how about an appeal to FIFA or a replay?

And you're wondering why you have no friends................

That's a terrible thing to say - he DOES have friends!

Furry, wrapped in sellotape, but they love him dearly.

ONQ.

Why? Dawning realisation. I had such great hopes for you..............

Hey, look on the bright side, with all the sewers overflowing in Cork Beamish will save a fortune; they just have to put it in kegs and sell it