A question for Opel Zafira drivers

Toby

We are looking for a 7 seater and will be using 4 rear seats so at least one of the third row seats will be up all the time.

I'm just wondering about the Zafira - how do you find it for daily use - is it easy to get kids in and out of the rear seats as I found it a bit awkward in the one I looked at.

Also, how far is the rear row of seats from the back window as I didnt check - is there a reasonable gap?

Has it been reliable as I've heard of some engine trouble.

Thanks!

The 1.6 is thirsty so try and get a diesel.

Lots of space, adequate car rather than fun but I suppose that is to be expected.

we've an '01- 2l diesel and so far so good. 4 kids so the half of the back seat is down permanently down but it is awkward so we always open up the rear door and let my son jump in and out through the back door

we've an '01- 2l diesel and so far so good. 4 kids so the half of the back seat is down permanently down but it is awkward so we always open up the rear door and let my son jump in and out through the back door
Same child all the time, donee ? Jeez, he'll feel like the family dog, with all the jumping in and out of the 'boot'

Same child all the time, donee ? Jeez, he'll feel like the family dog, with all the jumping in and out of the 'boot'
yea i call him Fido and there does be killing with the others to get in the back on their own.