A New Oven

Leesider32

Where would you go to get a new oven in Dublin? We are looking for a built-in single oven to replace an old one. Would need them to fit the new one and take away the old one.

Thanks

If you live south central, there's a shop on Camden st. He's definitely deliver and take away the old one but not sure if he fits them. I got a few things off him in the past and he's reasonably priced.
They're website is https://gaselectric.ie/ovens/

Powercity and DID offer what you want. They typically charge an installation fee - c. 50 euro .., Understand both Irish owned also ...

Thanks for the reply elcato but should have said I am on the northside

Can't imagine it being a big deal for any company to travel northside.

You don't mention if it is gas or electric you are interested in. One thing that I would definitely recommend is the self-cleaning option. I wouldn't have an oven without it these days. If you are going for electric I would definitely recommend Neff. The only gripe I would have is that they do not automatically supply a grill pan which to me is like supplying an electrical item without a plug.

Powercity and DID offer what you want. They typically charge an installation fee - c. 50 euro .., Understand both Irish owned also ...
My experience of Powercity's customer service has been terrible. I spent a lot of money there over the years but I will never deal with them again.

Paid - sorry to hear that. Notwithstanding that their prices are very competitive , we have never had an issue with service. When we had ‘potential’ issues they were easily resolved through a phone call/ email. Never left unhappy. Similar with DID. ...

Sorry about not being able to do the fada on your name

Back