7 seater cars

C

crossroads

want to change our car in jan 08 we have a peugot 307sw and never had a problem great car for us but kids are now older 4 of them and we have to have a 7 seater by law for seatbelts but at 5ft 4in myself i do not like the height of the mpv from the ground and all the big names are serious money does anyone have an opinion on the kia carens we need the leg room drop down in the boot and want to stay with diesel

Try www.carzone.ie and search for Ford S MAX, Seat Alhambra, VW Sharan, VW Touran (newer than 2004, all 5 seats in Touran pre '04), Kia Carnival (or sedona). Don't worry about the height, most of these have adjustable height front seats. Most MPV drivers I know enjoy the elevated drive! If looking for second hand, don't discount Northern Ireland or UK import, money to be saved on the more expensive models there, only problem is that many of the garages there wont take a trade-in ( though not all ).

S-Max in particular is the most car like to drive. Seating position is not "up in the air".

I'd be sceptical about Kia.

Back