7 Day Shop - Free P&P Offer

Hi Lemurz,

Posting Guidline 18 states:

18. Posts with links only may be deleted Posts containing only links with no associated commentary or expression of an opinion may be deleted. The purpose of AAM is to encourage reasoned discussion. Unfortunately some people have resorted to simply posting links to articles with no accompanying commentary, expression of an opinion or overall contribution to the substantive discussion. In many cases such posts seem to made simply to cause controversy. Where this is suspected to be the case such posts will be deleted. Where the link seems to be posted in good faith and makes sense in the context of the ongoing discussion the post will not be deleted.
If you get the chance perhaps you could edit your post to include some commentary on the offer?
See discussion as well.

Thanks
ajapale

ajapale said:
If you get the chance perhaps you could edit your post to include some commentary on the offer?

This offer was on before wasn't it - did anyone take it up?

Dont agree that posting guideline should apply here - there was no more commentary needed, it's all in the title.

This isn't a voucher offer, it started yesterday, but there is no 'closing date', i.e. they are unable to say for how long it will last.

In fairness to Lemurz, the title of the post should be commentary enough.

podgerodge said:
This offer was on before wasn't it - did anyone take it up?
The last time a link was posted it didn't work but it may be that the offer had expired by the time I saw it although I'm sure that I tried it on the same day. Anyway, I have availed of free P&P offers from 7dayshop before and also the most recent one. You select the items you want and when you get to the P&P page you select the free P&P option before proceeding to finalise the order.

According to the email I received from them it ends on Saturday:
FREE P&P offer will be ending Saturday 31st December 2005 at 2pm...
Save £3.95 while you can!

[broken link removed]

ClubMan is correct. When I was posting , I actually thought yesterday was Friday! Now I have an extra day off !!!

Back