6 month statement

Deckie

Hi
The bank want six months bank statements off me but back in October I went on a stag to the races I used an online account over the few days and spent 300euro but I haven't gambled online since will this affect my mortgage application

Unless I'm missing something, five months of statements is December to April, October doesn't matter.

They want a full 6 months on file I didn't mean October I meant November

Ok. While e300 may sound alot on its own, I don't think it'll matter on a once off basis if you're borrowing e200k, assuming all else is in order. You can submit them with it or wait another month, I think they're the options then.

I just don't want it to affect my application I'm worried I'll get denied approval because I have been reading reviews and they say it's a no no I was wondering did anyone else have problems with this in the past

There's loads of threads on this on AAM if you want to search but it's all anecdotal. Anyone who has been turned down, the bank probably wouldn't even tell them why. It's not a no no, it's all taken in the context of the overall application. If it was e300 every month they'd ask a question but a once off is unlikely. There's no point worrying as you'll get no satisfactory answer - your application is unique to you and your complete circumstances.

What exactly does it say on the statement that you're worried about? The name of the racetrack? The name of a bookies? Or the name of a strip club?...

A one-off won't be an issue. A pattern is what gets underwriters attention.
But if you're worried, just wait a month before applying. I can't imagine there's much emergency forcing you to apply in the current environment?

Yea all it was was 3 days 10euro 20euro top ups adding up to 300 its to betway online. banks are just painful I might wait till the start of June a request statements from them from December till May this would be the full six months and if they ask for November I'll send it just wait and see what happens

Have you submitted all your other documentation ? There's no point putting in statements now if everything else isn't ready, they'll only be asking for updated documents again..... and the other option, just wait till it's gone.

Yes this is the last thing there waiting on to give us a decision I'll hold off till end of this month just to be sure