4th of July

Purple

An American friend asked me if there was anything happening around Dublin for the 4th of July. Can anybody help?

How is this a gift idea or general suggestion and not a misc. non financial question?

aha ! Purple's got 2 usernames to AAM and posted without changing IDs.

Either that, or the voices in his head are becoming more dominating...

Is that you Tyler ?

purple originally posted in misc non financial section and it got moved to this section and purple was questioning why. either that or purple is talking to himself.

Would there be something organised by the American embassy?

Mr.V gets an annual invite to the Bastille day celebrations at the French embassy.

Would there be something organised by the American embassy?

Mr.V gets an annual invite to the Bastille day celebrations at the French embassy.

Thanks Vanilla, there is but you have to apply for tickets in advance. The yank in question only arrived here last week for a year long stay so she had no time to arrange anything. She also knows no one in Dublin so I was hoping there was a bar or some other place that I could point her toward.

Depending on your friends political inclination, the 'Democrats Abroad' have a party in the Guinness Rugby Club, Iveagh Grounds, Crumlin Road, Dublin 12. It's on from 4pm till late; tickets are €20.