4 passengers booked on flight, is it possible for only 3 to travel?

gm88

We have 4 passengers booked to fly return with Ryanair. We have selected the online check-in option. Last time we checked in onling i seem to remember that we had to select all passengers booked. Will it affect us if 1 passenger is checked in online, but does not travel. No luggage involved.

If somebody is checked in but doesn't turn up could it lead to the flight being delayed!?

We would hope to avoid that. They scan the home-printed "ticket" and i think that acknowledges how many passengers have turned up so hopefully they wouldnt be waiting for no. 4. We could tell them at security that no. 4 isn't travelling. Am hoping they wont turn us away for that. Considering it's ryanair, u never know.

We were just wondering if anyone else had gone through this.

OK, I admit I'm probably missing something simple here, but wouldn't a call to Ryanair cancelling No 4's booking sort out the problem? Then just check in Nos 1, 2 and 3 online.

If somebody is checked in but doesn't turn up could it lead to the flight being delayed!?

OP said there were no checked bags involved, so if you don't turn up at the gate they will go without you, whether you are checked in or not

OK, I admit I'm probably missing something simple here, but wouldn't a call to Ryanair cancelling No 4's booking sort out the problem? Then just check in Nos 1, 2 and 3 online.

I'd second this.