30TH bday present for a brother who has everything!

E

emzy41

hi everyone, i'm new to this first time posting anything and i'm desperate!! i am trying to find a 30th bday present for my brother in 2 weeks (i know i left it a bit late!) however he has everything to do with music, films, computers, gadgets and the other thing is he has vertigo so i can't get him flying lessons or hot air balloon rides or anything like that. i've tried top gifts.ie and numerous other sites with no luck if anyone can help me i'd be most appreciative!! thanks!!

At 30 I suppose he's either starting to be mature or beginning to relive the teenage years.

For the fun side, I recommend a unicycle [broken link removed] (as normal, I declare self interest in that this is my site) whereas on a more mature side, I'd look for 30 year single malt whiskey / vintage port or a 1979 bottle of wine with a nice cuban cigar. - Nice even if not a smoker!

Buy a large frame and put loads of photos of him in it, a sort of this is your life in pictures. It will be the best present ever straight from the heart.

thanks everyone love the pictures idea! gonna check out the other links too unicycle sounds interesting!! and the sports car idea however the wine could be dangerous as my mother would get her hands on it id say and hell never get to see it!!