30 day travel ban to the U.S

Haille

I have flights booked with Aer Lingus from Dublin to San Francisco departing April 14 th. Just wondering if this date falls outside the 30 day travel ban. While the original ban from Europe to the U.S.was announced yesterday , the ban from Ireland seems to come into effect from 4.00 am Tuesday morning next. I wanted to know if the 30 day ban started yesterday while it is only taking effect for Ireland from Tuesday next.

FYI Aer Lingus have waived change fees for bookings in March - April - May. So keep an eye on the news but you may need to reschedule, at least you won't be charged for it.

Many thanks for replies. Cannot find online anywhere which will tell me when this 30 day ban expires as the ban came in on Saturday last for 30 days for EU countries. The ban was extended to include Britain and Ireland from today. My question is does the ban for Ireland and the UK expire the same day as the ban from the other EU countries.? I know the ban could be extended again but as of now when does it expire?

Back