3 night break away

N

Nice Day

Looking to book 3 nights soon.. Thinking of Copenhagen/Prague/Madrid or Spanish city.. Is Copenhagen expensive to drink dine etc.? Heard so..
Just looking for somewhere for a few lads with good atmosphere.. Sun is probably too much to ask for this time of year..
Any thoughts? Thanks in advance ;o)

Try Prague, direct flights and cheap to drink and eat out if you stay away from the really touristy areas. I love it.

I was in Barcelona around this time of year and it was lovely weather wise and otherwise. Reasonable for eating out and accom.

Copenhagen is gorgeous but SO expensive. We have friends there and love to visit but it is significantly more expensive than Dublin. Not one I'd recommend for a lads weekend, keep it for a special trip.

How about Brussels, nice city and they brew a multitude of beers! They also have a really nice selection of chocolates made locally
I've been a couple of times, and would recommend.

Go to Krackow - great city, really beautiful, great fun and dirt cheap €1.50 a pint - highly recommend it - there are plenty of direct flights.

Get a cheapo Ryanair to Friedrichshafen on Lake Constance. Visit Meersburg on the local bus and Lindau in the opposite direction. Hop on the ferry to Konstanz. Did this last April and loved every minute of it.
or
Fly Aer Lingus to Rennes in northern France. Great university town so lots of interesting bars about the place. Take a day trip to St.Malo by train from the very easy to use train station and a day trip to Dinan by local bus that is located next door to the train station. Lots to do in 3 days.

try [broken link removed]

they have good deals on citybreaks and the hotel and a half day tour is included, also transfers from airport to hotel and back again.
normally around €300-€400 mark.

I went to Madrid with them earlier this year and getting picked up from teh airport and brought to the hotel makes all the difference.

they do rome/madrid/budapest and a few others...

Prague would be my personal recommendation.
Beautiful city with lots of things to see for those times when you don't want to sit in the pub but when you do, there are plenty of them, all selling cheap but extremely good beer!
Ideal for a lads weekend