3 dys in London what shall I do/=?!?!

happygoose

Hey,

I'm heading to London tomorrow for a few days, wanna take in the Tate Modern and the British Mueam as well as the Camden Market, anyone got any other suggestions on nice enjoyable relaxing things to do?

Thanks,

P.

Last edited:
When your finished on the london eye walk over to the Salvador Dali exhibition, it's fantastic. Then take a walk along the river bank and watch the street artists.
Lots of great evening shows on : Wicked, Billy Elliott ect. in the westend.
Then shop, shop, shop, the sales are still on.

I'd suggest one of the walking tours. particularly the 'Jack the Ripper one. It's very good.
Have a great time. I love London

Imperial War Museum, Greenwich, Royal Botanic Gardens at Kew, Natural History & Science Museums on the Cromwell Road, take a walk around Hamstead village.

Hated the Tate Modern, very over rated

London Eye, very good market out in Spittlefields near Liverpool St. station on a Sunday morning
Notting Hill market on Saturday, albeit it get's crowded
Definately try and go see a show, half price ticket booth in Leicester Square is good for the less popular shows
if you do go to the Tate Modern, try Shakespears Globe more or less next door to it, good place to watch a play, albeit you may have to stand and a lot of it's open air

Tour of the Tower of London with the Beefeaters is always entertaining. I do it every time I am over there!

I would throughly recommend heading out to Greenwich (half an hour on the Tube/Light Railway or you can get a ferry along the Thames wich is part of the London Underground system). There is a fantastic maritime museum, the Greenwich meridian and museum, a beautiful park and some interesting shops and restaurants. You also get a beautiful view of the city from the top of the hill...