25th wedding anniversary

Noelle

Hi,

My parents are celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary at the end of the month and want to go on holiday for it. My Dad is thinking about Crete so I was wondering if anyone has any experience of Crete in September and also of any nice hotels there or tour operators to use. They usually go to the South of France but want something different. Any ideas wold be much appreciated.

Thanks

I am also celebrating my 25th wedding anniversary shortly so am at the same stage os your parents. Last year we went to croatia to dubrovnic and it was fab great scenery lovely old town lots of boat trips avalible and nice hotels.It is worth checking out. The weather would be lovely in sept

Hi Coleen,

Thanks for the tip, my parents have been to Dubrovnik and loved it especially Cavtat and the boat trips. I went to the travel agent yesterday and there is actually very little available at this stage so I might try look at flights rather than a package. Thanks again, Coleen.

Noelle, then look into Split for them. It has far more to offer than Dubrovnik, will be buzzing for longer and has a number of lovely areas in the hinterland. Plus it's cheaper and more tourist friendly. If that helps?

Hi Almo,

Thanks for the tip, I was in Split last summer and it is lovely especially the islands around it. We booked them flights last night to Nice, it's a safe bet as we know they like it there so now jyust a matter of finding a nice hotel! Thanks again for the reply.

You're going to Split with your spouse for your 25th wedding anniversary? Be careful how you announce that to your beloved! :D

You're going to Split with your spouse for your 25th wedding anniversary? Be careful how you announce that to your beloved! :D

Oh behave!!!!!

Myself and my partner did have a misunderstanding with my Aunt when I told her were going to Split once a month.

After last season's poor league showing the football club were renamed Hajduk S@%t by a large section of their support!

Back