24kto invest.

Coolaboy

Would my wife and make more money by opening two 1k a month @ 8% with Anglo over 12mths or put 20k in the Anglo 5.35% for twelve months. We could put the other 4k in another 5.355 account.

Or maybe put €20K of it into [broken link removed] @ 5.3% maybe the other €4K in an AIB online 7 day notice at 5.25% AND then drip feed 2 x €1K p.m. into the 8% Anglo regular saver accounts and move the €4K from AIB to Anglo as required for the best of both worlds?

Use this calculator to work out the actual return on a monthly regular saver.

AFAIK Anglo don't let you feed their regular saver account from an existing Anglo account. They want fresh money, so to speak.

Would you not be better placing the money with Northern Rock which is guaranteed by the UK Government, rather than leaving it with the Anglo which have some scary stories been mentioned about them at present.

Or maybe put €20K of it into [broken link removed] @ 5.3% maybe the other €4K in an AIB online 7 day notice at 5.25% AND then drip feed 2 x €1K p.m. into the 8% Anglo regular saver accounts and move the €4K from AIB to Anglo as required for the best of both worlds?

Use this calculator to work out the actual return on a monthly regular saver.

Nothing to do with the opening thread....but could someone please tell me what fonts are used in this calculator & where i could download them...The calculator text appears to be shown a series of 'greek' type symbols at present on my laptop.

Help Appreciated!

Some people have a problem with that calculator whereby it displays Greek or Cyrillic characters or something. I've never been able to get to the bottom of it and it doesn't seem to affect others. Sorry.

....Use this calculator to work out the actual return on a monthly regular saver..... Which of these formulae gives the real rate for a regular saver account? Thanks.

Back