240cm Satellite Dish

almo

I've been searching threads but cannot find any info on these life saving objects. I'm looking to pick up a dish, min. 200cm, and can only seem to get info on the UK.

plenty of german based sites also.

satplace.de
hm-sat.de

They tend to be better priced for sat gear than the Uk based shops - probably due to being eurozone. I have bought off both of the above previously - but never a dish. You may well get hit with a supplement postal/courier charge for a dish - especially one of that size...

Which if any of the dishes pick up the premiership games on the swedish channels etc?

You can pickup premiership games with a digitAlb card (Eutelsat W2 - 16 degrees East) - google digitAlb. I am not sure about the sweedish channels. I used to get them some time ago but I had difficulties maintaining good signal with an 80cm dish. Signal would always dip in the evenings. They were on Thor 1 degree West at the time. You'd have to do more research as regards a subscription card.

seroton, I tried both sites but didn't find any. I'm down in Croatia so Germany is a perfect place to buy!

Back