24 New Episode!!!!

damien60

Hi everyone, as a frequent user of this site for great bits of information i find myself in a very tense situation........ as a ftb i have put a bid in this evening for a property, and i will hopfully know the situation one way or another tomorrow!!! The starting bid by another 'very interested person' was €325k so we went in and put €345k as this was what the owner would sell for!!! Now the estate agent has said that he has to go back to the initial bidder with our offer and tell him. He might increase his offer or another person might still put a bid in! I must say its a horrible feeling myself and my partner have.. we are almost avoiding talking about our future little place as a late bidder might come in and spoil our dream... i would have thought that if the owner has told the estate agent that she would be happy to sell for €345 the place should be ours! The hours tick away... sorry about the rant guys!

Hey, good luck you guys!! With that bid you should definitly blow all other bidders out of the water and you are right, fingers crossed for you guys, hope you get it.