2 mobile numbers 1 phone...

doberden

Hi,

I need to keep 2 mobile numbers but only want 1 phone. I want to be able to know when a caller rings which number they rang in on. Having 2 phones is a pain. Is there an option to have, for example, 2 sims with one phone?

Turn on call forwarding on one phone to forward to the other? The phone should indicate if the incoming call is forwarded or a direct call to that phone.

Hi,

I need to keep 2 mobile numbers but only want 1 phone. I want to be able to know when a caller rings which number they rang in on. Having 2 phones is a pain. Is there an option to have, for example, 2 sims with one phone?

hi i
have two sims for one phone but they have to be two 085 086 or 087 sims
to work in the same phone and you need to unblock the phone handset form your network provider

I wouldn't go with the call forwarding option myself, got stung badly with a bill a few years back...

They are 2 086 numbers. How do you have 2 sims in the one phone? Do you need a certain type of phone?

You can get a Dual/Ghost Sim Card Holder.
However, they are not available for all types of phones. Be careful not to buy one that requires you to cut up your sim cards.
Loads available on eBay.

Here's one for the Samsung E530 that doesn't require cutting/switching off phone: [broken link removed]