2 ipads & iTunes libraries on one laptop?

hippy1975

I have an ipad, and now my folks want to buy one, but they don't have a laptop or pc, I presume I can set their ipad up on my laptop there's no restriction that I'm snyching up another device of same type?
Hope it's not a dumb question, but I do recall some restriction that you couldn't link your iPod to more than one pc so just want to ensure I'm not missing something, thanks

No. When you set up the device on itunes it allows you to name the device so you can call it "parents ipod". So there should be no problem.

No. When you set up the device on itunes it allows you to name the device so you can call it "parents ipod". So there should be no problem.

Yea no problem. You can't synch to more than one computer but you can synch as many devices as you like. I have my iPhone and iPad and iPod running off the one library.

IPad price should be coming down due to the iPad2. I read that in the US they were giving $100 rebates to those who bought one recently. Just check whether you can do without all the new bell and whistles.

IPad price should be coming down due to the iPad2. I read that in the US they were giving $100 rebates to those who bought one recently. Just check whether you can do without all the new bell and whistles.

Yes it is down and rebates are offered to anyone who purchased at full price after Feb 16. Great deals if you don't mind there nothing being a camera.

Back