2 houses. 2 sky+ boxes : 1 card?

shootingstar

Hi

At the minute we have 2 houses and sky+ in each house. Therefore we`re paying 52.00 x 2 each month.

Is it possible to cancel 1 of the prescriptions and use the other card for each house?

SS

Nope. Card is tied in with sky box. Also needs to be present to update whilst connected to phone line.

You could bring the box as well!

Alternatively, get one of the UK house cards for the box you use least often and you'll get the FTA channels with that.
Leo

It only ties to the box for sports/movies... if they are not important to you can get away with one card...

We have the house where we live with a sky plus box, the holiday home with a normal sky box. We bring the card with us when using the holiday house ( where there is normally a FTA card) and it means we can see all the channels but don't have sky plus, just normal sky IYKWIM. So we only pay one subscription.

I do the same, I have a sky (not sky plus) card at home, I take it to Spain and use it in the sky box there. Don't have to miss Pat Kenny, but the downside is the annoying skinny chap on Saturday nights.