2 free flights from Ryanair

bond-007

I got 2 free flights for using my ryanair CC. Now has anyone had any trouble trying to use them? Problems like no availability etc unreasonable dates etc?

Any suggestions for a weeks holiday in Sept/october?

Would suggest maybe 4 days in Barcelona in September. We were there last September and weather is just beautiful then and place is just buzzin. Very impressed with the place.

not every destination is available on the freebie offer - check the letter you got with the cc initially, usually the more popular destinations in spain are off limits.

I got 2 free flights for using my ryanair CC. Now has anyone had any trouble trying to use them? Problems like no availability etc unreasonable dates etc?

Any suggestions for a weeks holiday in Sept/october?

I got the free flights offer too and called them the other day. The list of destinations excluded is as long as your arm. Barca, Biarritz, Carcassonne, Madrid, Malaga, the Polish destinations and many more are not available with this offer. Maybe you should ask them which destinations are included. I'd be very surprised if this "free flight" offer works for anyone. You probably have to travel on a Tuesday, in the middle of the night and have to wear green !

As far as I know you still have to pay the taxes and charges which is usually the expensive part. They have a sale on at the moment so these free flights could save you as €0.02.