2 car seats and adult in back - what to buy?

Re: 2 carseats and adult in back - what to buy?

Jeep is such a stupid thing to buy these days, all about fashion, no thought by any purchasers about safety and performance. I see so many over 35 year olds in them with dyed blonde hair or blokes with fake tan and dodgy shirts in them it's funny, oh yeah and they all have one child!!.

Give me my Accord saloon anyday and I have 2 kids, very tall and so is my hubbie and both of our cars fit 2 kids in the back with an adult in the middle very comfy and safe!. It's a classy car aswell, nothing tacky about it like a silly looking X5.

It baffles me the lack of thought that goes into the purchase of a vehicle these days!

Re: 2 carseats and adult in back - what to buy?

Actually my wife has an accord right now and you most definitely *cannot* put 2 kids in carseats in the back and fit an adult between them - the isofix mountings are too close to the middle. As for the rest of your rant - methinks you're worrying about other people too much Each to his (or her) own.

M

Given the M3 in your name, I would suggest you look at Subaru Forrester 2.5 Turbo - almost drives like a car - meaningful performance not that different to an M3 - a bit more subtle than other MPV/ SUV's - they come with all the bits as standard - leather heated seats etc - buy new cash price about 41 for the manual - nice sportshift a bit more - you can get a great deal on a one year old.

Downsides - massive depreciation if you buy new - a bit of a gas guzzler so avoid if you're doing high miles - might not be quite as big as other SUVs - not sure if you'd fit two child seats and adult in the back.