2 adults and 3 children going to paphos cyprus -need flight and acco

the king

we want to go on tuesday or wednesday 16 or17 of jan, could someone out their tell us the best way of booking it cheaply and who generally gives the best deals. it has to be paphos in cyprus. thank you THE KING

Book directly with Eurocypria airline, Dublin to Larnaca (Mondays)

Travel by road from Larnaca to Paphos (ninety minutes) taxi or rental car or bus. Rental cars are very cheap this time of the year.

Every sort of accomodation available depending on your budget. Are you looking for a hotel,apartment, house or villa ?

PM me if you need further details

thanks for your help but booking on the website with eurocypria costs cyp787.00 and when transferred to euro it would work out about 1300.00, so i phoned budget travel and they will do it for 1112.00 including family insurance. anyway how much would car hire cost and how much would bus or taxi hire cost. do taxis carry 5 people. thanking you

1112 for five of you is an excellent fare. Does it include taxes ?

For five of you plus luggage you will probably need the minibus type taxi.
This will probably cost CYP 70 - 80, each way.

I am travelling with my own family this monday and the car costs CYP 23 per day.

Have been living in Paphos for seven years so I know this route fairly well

yes it includes taxes, so obviously this is the way ill go. what company, do i book the car with when i get out their. as a matter of interest, seeing that you know paphos so well, you might know how property prices are going out their. i bought a 2 bedroomed apartment in paphos and a 2 bedroomed apartment in peyia, this is my reason for going out their. the one in paphos will be ready in april and the one in peyia valley will be ready in october. are their any signs of the cheap airlines flying in their ? is their a liklihood of a lot more tourists coming to paphos ? is the tourism board doing anything out of the ordinary to attract tourists out their ? by the way i bougtht my property through a company called MRI. also the development in paphos is called paschali sunset 2 are you familiar with it and the one in peyia valley is called peyia valley apartments. one more question is it as expensive as people say it is out there,for groceries,eating and etc. thanks for your time THE KING

Back