1st phone line connection - options?

pator

I am thinking of getting house phone connected for the first time - is my only option to get eircom to connect and then look at best provider options later?

Thanks

I don't think that you can get anybody other than eircom to connect/install a new domestic (and maybe even business) phone line. We got an MCI leased line installed in work but it was eircom who actually connected up the line.

thanks a mill for that clubman.

Don't even really want a phone line but for alarm need it, or a gsm communicator at €575, I am also thinking of getting sky + in the future and the gsm sender won't do that.

Anybody any thoughts -- looks like I am going to get a phone line and pay approx €25 a month (hopeing for free installation) for a service I don't wantt just so I can get other things.

hi...
i just got eircom to connect my phone line in my new house (my only option)...but i got free installation and free broadband first connection from eircom..i wasnt aware it was free until a friend told me,so i rang eircom and they said to ignore the bill i got for the installation...how bad!

Back