123.ie

I

Insured

Got a pretty competitive quote for home insurance from 123.ie. Has anyone used them or had any problems with them?

Haven't used them myself. Found their holiday insurance quote slightly higher than going direct to the crowd for whom they were reselling (ACE Travel Insurances) but not sure if the same applies to their home insurance policies. This topic might also be of interest:

I've used them for home insurance for the past few years, and been unable to beat their quotes each renewal time.

Shop around.

I recently moved to Ulster Bank for home insurance and made considerable savings.

I have used them a few times now, always best quote by a long way.

Their customer service is good as well in my dealings with them

Just renewed Home insurance with them for the 2nd year & found them very good. Highly recommended.

ninsaga

Thanks all. I can't beat 123.ie - even went directly to the insurer and they were €80 for the same product and level of cover.

I tried them for motor insurance and their quote were from e400- e1000 more expensive than i am currently paying. stay away i say

stay away i say

I'd be more inclined to say "shop around" as no single broker or underwriter is guaranteed to be cheapest (or best - not necessarily the same thing) in all cases.

I've been unable to beat 123.ie for home insurance for the past 3-4 years despite shopping around each year.

Just shows that each individual needs to shop around - nobody, including 123.ie who were generally significantly dearer for equivalent cover, could beat AA/Royal & Sun Alliance for my requirements up to this year when FBD bettered them.

Home Insurance

Try [broken link removed]

Best deal I found this year and the policy extras are superb!

home insurance

Its always worth shopping around. I recently had to renew our home insurance, cheapest was 123.ie next cheapest was fbd. Last year was with eagle star who were not competative at all this year.

Re: home insurance

I have used them. For Motor Insurance drop the Windscreen protection option you'll find that they return very competitive prices from a British insurer called Highway insurance(although the insurer won't be identified) which comfortably undercut the cartel operating in Ireland.

Back