zyban meds to help quit cigs.

cleverclogs7

I have been a smoker for 15 yrs.Had a collapsed lung in the summer,quit for 6 months went back onthem in Dec 08 ,tried the E cigs,patches and nicorette inhaler.quit last monday and im like a bag a cats.:(
Today my doc put mye on zyban meds.1 a day for 7 days and then 2 a day for the nexy 12 weeks.

Has anyone tried these.? if so how did it help ?

quit last monday and im like a bag a cats.:(
Dunno about Zyban, but as long as you haven't smoked since Monday — and don't now! — you're actually past the worst of it. See [broken link removed].

[broken link removed]

Keep going. It'll be worth it.

:) thank you.Sometimes it feels like longer than 3 mins.It was easier in the summer,i did the withdrawl while in hospital.and did really well up until december :( .
At the mo im reading a lot of scary things about the zyban.side effects.

We have a policy of not discussing medical matters here on AAM. But Google and you'll find plenty.

Ultimately the only thing that's going to keep you off them is really wanting it. Try and tough it out. Read the Allen Carr book, a lot of people swear by it.

Oh, and stick €8 per day into a glass jar and watch it mount up while you think of something nice to spend it on! :)

I gave up smoking when I got pnemonia... it takes a little while but you will really feel the benifits!

Back