You know you're spending too much time on AAM when...

JP1234

You start dreaming about people here.

Last night I dreamt I was in New York attempting to have a meal in a bar but the waiter kept taking the table away so I had to eat on my lap. While I was complaining to someone I was surrounded by various AAM posters telling me what to say.:eek:

Fascinating!!!

One time I dreamt that AAM posters were meeting me in the city to blame me for such pessimism about the deposits-part of the forum... :( ...And that I was a "catastrophist"...

" You know you're spending too much time on AAM when..."

The clothes for ironing reach the ceiling :D

You start dreaming about people here.

Last night I dreamt I was in New York attempting to have a meal in a bar but the waiter kept taking the table away so I had to eat on my lap. While I was complaining to someone I was surrounded by various AAM posters telling me what to say.:eek:

Spill the beans who were the "various posters";)

I wanted to ask the same question - thanks PyritePete. But didn't want to be seen to influence anybody.;)

@JP1234: It's interesting that the AAM posters might have been given the power to influence your decisions in the dream.

Marion

Yesterday I got a bad haircut and I instantly blamed the public sector and their unions ;)
I know it was their fault

... the cat's washing me as well as herself, and afterwards she's loading the dishwasher and washing machine. She's still trying to work out how to operate the microwave and oven, and she's not great on flippin a burger, but she's workin on it.:D

...you start to have more fun guessing who's going to be banned next rather than actually bothering to respond to anything. Seriously its kind of cool to see a thread take a dangerous tack, and see how long it takes for the poster and messages to mysteriously vanish forever!

I know this might sound macabre sorry... But:

...in case of leave, illness or death the number of daily posts in AAM is reduced by more than a half...

And sorry if this black sense of humour might be irritating but I love statistics! :D

Back