Yoga / Pilates in Dublin 6

shaking

Anyone recommend a yoga or pilates class, were you don't have to join a gym, around Dublin 6 or Dublin 4 area?

Went to the Dublin Yoga Studio in Ranelagh, D.6 (just between Dartmouth Sq and the canal) for a few weeks over Nov/Dec for a beginners pilates class. They do all sorts of classes. www.yogadublin.com and you pay up front for, say, 6 or 8 classes.

HTH

M

Bernie Thompson at the Dublin Yoga Centre, Dublin 12, is very good. She does Ashtanga yoga for sure, and I think some other type. I know it's not the area you're looking for, but if you have a car, it's only a few miles from Dublin 6 and well worth a look. There's parking right outside the door too.

You'll be bendy in no time!

Pilates Classes in Bushy Park (Sportsworld Athletics Club House) in Terenure Monday - Thursday. Course is 6 weeks in duration and caters for beginners and intermediates. Thought they were v.good.

Hi Shaking,

I did find it good, and I'd never done Pilates or Yoga before. Nice girl who took the sessions, very approachable and made sure you didn't push yourself if you were a beginner. It was harder to keep going to the classes with the shorter, dark evenings but now with the longer evenings, it would be easier to keep going...

M

Yoga Dublin Studios near the Luas station on Charlemont I find good, lots of different classes and worKshops, and stuff on every day, lots of different teachers, all seem pretty experienced...

try Centre Studios in Rathmines Village - close to the Tesco store... there's a hard to spot gateway entrance beside the off-licence and the studio is up a flight of steps.

They do yoga and pilates and have a selection of good teachers

Back