Yellow Jelly Babies

elefantfresh

Why oh why are there so many of these in a bag? Do they know they're my least favourite? Its the same everytime. I wonder do they actually make more yellow ones than the lovely green ones?

Same here yellow are my least favourite. I like the red ones. I find the same with the Roses chocs I love the strawberry and there are less of them in the box.

Same here yellow are my least favourite. I like the red ones. I find the same with the Roses chocs I love the strawberry and there are less of them in the box.

So YOU'RE the one that likes the strawberry chocolates. I was wondering why they kept making them. You probably like the coffee ones too, eh?

;)

So YOU'RE the one that likes the strawberry chocolates. I was wondering why they kept making them. You probably like the coffee ones too, eh?

;)

Must say hated the coffee ones. The strawberry and orange are mine but they have changed the orange ones, they used be nice orange colour and soft texture inside but they're a bit different now and not quite as nice.

I loved coffee creams. Christmas was filled with visiting peoples houses and being offered an almost empty box of rose with only coffee creams in there. Those were the days.

Must say hated the coffee ones. The strawberry and orange are mine but they have changed the orange ones, they used be nice orange colour and soft texture inside but they're a bit different now and not quite as nice.

ORANGE?! I'd forgotten about them!! I think they might be even worse than strawberry!!! Caramel/toffee all the way for me. Yum... :)

Back