Year end P35 form 2 directors

chelsea07

Hi

I set up a ltd company last year with my father is one of the directors, he doesn't get a paid a salary or any other benefits from the company,
does he still need to be included in the year end P35 form and have a P60 issued from the company ?

thanks

No. P35 includes details of salary paid during the year. If he received no benefit froom the company he doesn't need to be included.

No. P35 includes details of salary paid during the year. If he received no benefit froom the company he doesn't need to be included.

Guys,
I am in a simillar position (sorry to hijack the post) - own ltd company with my brother as a director - he does not receive a salary however the company has re-imbursed him for some travel expenses - should my company issue him a P35 form and/or a P60?

thanks
Gallogly

Compnay will need to file a P35 with rev even if no employees get a salary. It will simply be a NIL return.

No need to include your brother on the P35 as he did not receive a salary during the year. Thus he will not get a P60.

thanks for your reply, I plan to file a P35 return, as I got paid a salary from the company, but my understanding now, is that I don't include the PPS details of the other director, because he received no salary or benefits from the company ?

No need to include your brother on the P35 as he did not receive a salary during the year. Thus he will not get a P60.

If it is a paper (as opposed to online) return, then revenue usually put the names and pps numbers of all directors on the P35L. If one director did not receive a salary then you simply enter 0 in his line on the p35.

Another hijack :eek: ...

I presume salary details of proprietory directors should be included on the P35?

Back