www.365online.com security cert error?

Damson,
Just tried to log in I can get as far as the page in your link and then when I try to enter, something about a security cert comes up. Never saw this before

It seems to be fine for me. I just logged on and the little padlock symbol remained in the address bar of internet for duration.

Is it the correct date?, normally this happens when the date / time does not match that of the banking server.

If they are correct it must be an internal server error with 365.

Thanks for the info everyone.

They seem to have a new security cert as of last Friday 26/03/2010 which runs until 26/03/2011, and my IE doesn't recognise it as valid. It opens without an error, and with all the relevant padlocks, in Firefox.

I thought running Windows update might get a new list of valid cert suppliers or something for my IE browser, but it hasn't helped. Any other suggestions? (My date/time are fine.)

Double check the date on your pc.. Make sure its 29 Mar 2010 rather than 29 Mar 2009...

No, it is - and was - the current year. The problem seems to be resolved now anyway. Maybe the new security cert just needed to be added to a list in some update or other which was done overnight. :confused: Thanks everyone.

Back