Which PRSA Product is BEST

C

Celticb

Hi,

I am meeting soon with a guy from one of the many companies selling PRSA's. I want to setup a PRSA he wants to sell his. Can you adivse as to how I made a good choice regarding the company to choose. Besides the charges aspect which I can compare, how/where can I see comparisions of products, past performance etc?
Obvious question - how do I choose the best company and product to take care of my future?
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you read the many existing threads about PRSAs and other pension products not least of all this one?

The cheapest PRSA?

Why not get independent advice rather than talking to (presumably?) tied agent/sales people?

What should I expect to pay for independant advise, how do you know its independant?

A tied agent is not independent and is basically somebody who will try to sell you products from one specific provider. A good multi-agency intermediary or authorised advisor should be much more independent. IFSRA can give you a list of regulated intermediaries but you probably to narrow this down based on recommendations. I have no idea how much you might pay for advice. I would suggest that you check out at least these sites mentioned in other threads about PRSAs:

[broken link removed]
www.prsas.ie
www.labrokers.ie

and there may be many other similar discount/execution only or full advisory brokers.

Back