Which ATMs let you withdraw €10 Notes

Silver2

Guys times are tough and Ive €10 in an account which I could badly do with - Which ATM's allow you to withdraw €10 - As with most of them the min withdrawal is €20 - Thanks.

At this stage of the weekend even machines loaded with €10's are probably out of them. If you have a laser card you can go to tesco, buy something small and get cash back.

As far as I know Ulster Bank ATMs were the only remaining machines that you could make a €10 withdrawal from, but they stopped doing this about a year ago (maybe more). If your account is with AIB you can make a €10 withdrawal from a Post Office. Otherwise you would need to go to your bank to withdraw, or as tenchi-fan suggests, if you have a laser card you could make a small purchase & get cashback, though a lot of retailers have a minimum cashback amount.

Ulster Bank ATMs can still dispense €10 (I took €30 out of one last week), but that's only if there's any left in them. However, UB ATMs also tell you if they're out of any particular notes, which I think is inordinately helpful. Shame the other banks don't do this, but that's another thread for another day.

However, UB ATMs also tell you if they're out of any particular notes, which I think is inordinately helpful. Shame the other banks don't do this, but that's another thread for another day.

Meh. I usually just get out €100 because that way I get my money regardless of what the machine is stocked with.

Meh. I usually just get out €100 because that way I get my money regardless of what the machine is stocked with.

I'd only spend it, so I only take out smaller amounts. It's working so far. It's been 24 hours since pay day, and I'm still not broke :).

Ulster Bank ATMs can still dispense €10 (I took €30 out of one last week), but that's only if there's any left in them. However, UB ATMs also tell you if they're out of any particular notes, which I think is inordinately helpful. Shame the other banks don't do this, but that's another thread for another day.
It can dispense €10 notes, but it will not allow you to withdraw €10 in a single transaction, which is what the OP wants to do.

Most tsb ATMs still do 10 euro notes, the 3 in Abbey st still do, most new ATMs don't have. A cassette space for 10's hence old boi ATMs still give out 10's, but most tsb do

Guys Thanks for the replies. Tried both Ulster Bank & TSB and every other bank I could find and no 10euro's!! But thumbs up to Ulster Bank. It tells you that the have no €10 euro in the machine - better get out my coppers !!!

Not rocket science! Find out how much you've got in account. Beg, borrow or steal enough to bring it up to €20. Deposit that, come out of bank and head for it's ATM. Withdraw but don't forget to pay back whoever stood you. This is assuming that you weren't proffering a paper cup, or that you stole it :D

You need to go to some type of educational establishment if possible i.e. a uni or IT. The banklinks there (any bank) usually dispense €10s.

Not rocket science! Find out how much you've got in account. Beg, borrow or steal enough to bring it up to €20. Deposit that, come out of bank and head for it's ATM. Withdraw but don't forget to pay back whoever stood you. This is assuming that you weren't proffering a paper cup, or that you stole it :D

if banks were open at the weekend the op would have filled out a withdrawal form!

Back