Where to rent in Midleton?

meular

I need to rent a property in Midleton but do not know the area - I have found rental properties in the following areas Watersedge, Holly Court, Corabbey Court, Orchard Ave, Riverwalk in Tir Cluain and I would appreciate any comments from anyone who either lives/has lived in these properties or knows anything about them before I arrange viewings. All comments appreciated

Riversedge is very close to the heart of the town, their is a MacDonalds there, plus a pharmacy, and a Lidl, with an Aldi being built (lots of building going on there now), the location is good, just over the bridge is the back of the middle of Main Street.

Corabbey Court would me my choice of those mentioned, as they look to be well built from the outside anyway, Irish Distillers heritage museum borders them at one side, and the back of the Main Street on the other, their is some building going on near by, but not too close, their is a large public car park in front of the complex, and godd pubs and shops near by.

Riverwalk Tir Cluain I believe is near new rail line that opens in '08, it's quieter than the other two but you can walk to the shops, pub, cinema from there.

I don't know much about the fourth place.

Best of luck !

Back