where to eat Mallow / Michelstown ?

coleen

Hi I will be travelling this evening and was wondering if anyone knew of a place to eat in mallow after 6 or we could journey on to michtelstown if something better there. Just looking for dinner nothing fancy I was wondering about that rounabout pub in Mallow does anyone know this or have eating there. Thanks

Hi I will be travelling this evening and was wondering if anyone knew of a place to eat in mallow after 6 or we could journey on to michtelstown if something better there. Just looking for dinner nothing fancy I was wondering about that rounabout pub in Mallow does anyone know this or have eating there. Thanks

In Mitchestown i would recommend the Hunters rest pub/rest across from garda station. Excellent food.

Yes the Hunter's Rest in Mitchelstown does good food at reasonable prices, it's at the top of the town heading for Cork. In Mallow the Gallery Pub is very good, it's in the Spa area of the town on St. Joseph's Road. The Roundabout Bar/Restauant has gone down alot recently, not nearly as good as it was a couple of years ago, I wouldn't be inclined to opt for it.

I went for the Gallery pub and it was good. It had a good menu with bar food and a more substantial menu and suited us for a quick stop.

Back