Life Where to compare our life insurance quotes?

• Thread starter victor.reid6
  • Start date
V

victor.reid6

Can anyone tell me where i can compare our life insurance quotes?
There are a ton of life insurance sites, but most of them seem biased or focused on an individual provider. Where can I find a good life insurance quote site that is unbiased or gives me quotes from a wide array of services?

An independent broker will have all the prices of companies that brokers deal with and will be able to give you prices almost instantly. The best thing to do is call a broker and ask them to list the prices, that way you know they are not favouring one company.

www.CheaperLifeAssurance.ie

Several online insurance agencies will guide you with unbiased, honest advice, and help you get very affordable life insurance quotes. Check if they are BBB accredited. They should be able to offer unbiased quotes because through a completely automated process, your requirements are checked on their database against the criteria of hundreds of policies, and the best matches are offered to you. AccuQuote.com is one such website where you can get all the answers to your life insurance needs.

Denise at AccuQuote
Disclaimer: I work for AccuQuote and this is my personal opinion.

Denise, this is a forum for the Irish market. BBB accreditation is not relevant to this market, being regulated by the Financial Regulator is.

I agree with Stevie. An independent broker will usually be able to show you a research report showing the price for each individual life company so it would be easy to compare prices.

Back