where is the tiger roaring now?

D

dca

if a person sold property in ireland and wanted too re-invest about 200k
where would the smart people advice him to look?
would appreciate your suggestions on how to make best return on money invested.

Buy some land with planning permission for windgenerators, Limerick seems to be the best place now.
This land could be IN the sea, not necessarily "overseas".

re-cycling the money back into property does not really make much sense as you will be hit by stamp duty on the purchase. if you like Irish property why sell the original one in the first place?

look through the guide to Savings & Investments on this site. for better informed answers you would need to provide some financial background on yourself and what investments you hold.

Right here, rroooarrrrr!!!! :)

:D

Transaction costs aside, I don't think the "smart money" is following property anymore. Globally, we're seeing bubbles bursting everywhere - the great property gold-rush has run its course in the western hemisphere for now, imho.

Hang on to your current property if you want to stay in the game.

Transaction costs aside, I don't think the "smart money" is following property anymore. Globally, we're seeing bubbles bursting everywhere - the great property gold-rush has run its course in the western hemisphere for now, imho.

So where do you thing that the "smart money" is now going. Into equities, bonds?

So property investors aren't smart? Damn I better stop then.

Back