Where is the best place to buy a mobile outright?

€99 for a Ready to Go Lumia 635. You could get it unlocked if you're not with vodafone. This includes the mobile version of MSOffice (Excel / Word / Powerpoint). Not the same quantity of Apps available compared with Android and iPhone.

I have MS Office for Mobile, including OneNote, on the iPad and iPhone for free, legally. If you use these applications on your PC or Mac, their availability on iOS and Windows phones and tablets is a powerful incentive not to use Android. If space is at a premium, you can install the applications individually, you don't have to install everything everywhere. And you can sync documents via the cloud service of your choice, DropBox, iCloud, iDrive, etc

I have MS Office for Mobile, including OneNote, on the iPad and iPhone for free, legally. If you use these applications on your PC or Mac, their availability on iOS and Windows phones and tablets is a powerful incentive not to use Android.

MS Office and OneNote are available free on Android, as are several of Androids own office suites.

As mentioned argos sell unlocked phones as do [broken link removed]

I have been looking at one of last years high end phones carphonewarehouse are quoting 560 sim free from vodafone whereas komplett have the same phone for 449

Some difference and the second option phone is unlocked allowing switching around of sim only plans.

Moto X for £218 - they have a history of producing good phones for half the cost of flagship models.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Motorola-Moto-Play-SIM-Free-Smartphone/dp/B012W8XE6E?ie=UTF8&keywords=moto%20x%20style&qid=1451910547&ref_=sr_1_3&sr=8-3&transaction=device_only

Back